We always knew that the most potent ingredient in our blends would be female ingenuity! And our community of customers have exceeded all expectations with their creativity in the kitchen.
We said ‘no’ to caking agents, artificial sweeteners and flavouring masks. And ‘yes’, to pure, natural plant-based ingredients that simply work. This means that our powders can simply fit into your existing breakfast routine. Chuck it in with your morning smoothie recipe, some ice and water and blitz.
Our range is designed to support you throughout your menopause transition. And ladies, that can take a while! So, mix it up. Try new blends. These recipes are testament to the creativity and generosity of our Makers and we will share more soon.
We hope you enjoy them.
The nourish ball
• 210g of MPowder Peri-Boost
• 10 tablespoons of water
• 10 tablespoons of melted coconut oil (virgin cold pressed)
• 5 tablespoons of organic almond or peanut butter (crunchy versions give a nice texture)
• 7 organic dried apricots, finely chopped (ideally with a food processor)
• 4 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
• 3 tablespoons of organic black sesame seeds
• 1 pinch of sea salt
• Extra desiccated coconut or black sesame seeds for dusting
With love, Dr Vera Martins, resident Naturopath, MPowder
Mmmmm Bar:The below makes a single serving. Simply build on this to cover the days you want to have a change.
• 3 tablespoons MPowder
• 2 tablespoons nut butter (we used almond but peanut works well too - particularly if you have a sweeter tooth)
• Dash of vanilla essence
• 10 raisins
• Dash of milk of choice
• 1 tablespoon of oats
• Drizzle of raw honey.
Put all the ingredients in a blend and blitz. Check consistency is wet enough to shape - if not, add a tiny bit of additional milk. Then shape with your hands and pop in the fridge to firm up. We actually prefer to make 2-3 balls rather than a single bar and nibble through the morning.
Sometimes our powders are difficult for women to integrate. They can taste bitter. They can feel too rich. But we’re here, alongside our community, to help you find a blend that is right for you.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to establish how we keep your taste buds happy alongside your body and mind.