Brought to you by
Welcome to Meno.Well for practitioners
MPowder is a business born out of a personal journey. My own perimenopause experience was tough. Like so many in our community, I was knocked sideways by a host of symptoms and a lifestage I knew nothing about.
The truth is that far too little scaled research exists into the reasons for and the impact of menopause. Even less is available on the potential of plants, herbs and botanicals.
1. Gen M Invisibility Report tracker 2022
3. Gen M Invisibility Report tracker 2022
But we do know that:
• The menopause transition begins much earlier than your clients expect it to. 6 in 10 of us feel ‘blindsided’, with less than 50% of us able to name more than 3 of the 48 symptoms now associated with menopause.1
• lindsided’, with less than 50% of us able to name more than 3 of the 48 symptoms now associated with menopause.Our hormones are directly impacted by external stressors. In menopause, internal biochemical changes exacerbate the way we process and respond to stress.
• Our metabolic rate is directly impacted by menopause. Research from the Zoe Project and Kings’ College in 2023 highlighted the correlation between the lifestage and fundamental changes to our microbiota.2
• 49% of us do not plan on taking HRT. Whilst we’re big supporters of medical protocols alongside nutritional and naturopathic intervention, this statistic highlights the important role practitioners like you have in supporting females across this 8-10 year timespan.3
Learn more about our formulations
Book a private appointment with Dr Vera Martins. PhD, DipBSLM, MAMH, naturopath and herbalist, clinical lead MPowder.Book Now
Prescribing MPowder to your clients
Did you know we’re listed with The Natural Dispensary? Read more about our blends.Read More
Request a Practitioner sample bundle
Simply email our sales team: email@example.com and we’ll be back in touch.Request a Bundle
Join our expert panel
We’re always looking to collaborate with practitioners focused on midlife female health. To discuss our affiliate programme, joining our expert research panel or sharing your business with our community, please drop us a line.Join us today
Join an event. Live
TUE, 4 JULY 2023, 7PM-8PM BST
Gut health in menopause: the herbs & protocols to nourish it.
Learn about: The role of our gut biome in overall healthThe impact of hormonal transition on our gut biomeResearch exploring the herb, plants and protocols that can support our gut.Reserve a Spot
TUE, 19 SEPT 2023, 7PM-8PM BST
Stress, hormones & menopause: the herbs & protocols that work
In this workshop we will explore: The complex relationship between external and internal stressors and our hormones. The growing body of research analysing the positive impact of holistic practices on stress. The potential of herbs and protocols in supporting a stressed system.Reserve a Spot
Menopause and Gut HealthDownload
Sleep & circadian rhythms in menopause.Download
The 4 pillars of Menopause Health, through the lens of naturopathy.Download
Evidence is everything. Read about our in-field formula efficacy studies.Download
The Little Read Issue 1. Virgin Voyage - exploring brain health and menopause.Download
The Little Read Issue 2. The Stress Edition - exploring the impact of external stress on menopause.Download
The Little Read Issue 3. The Nourishment Edition - exploring our gut in menopause.Download
You’re here because you are an early VIP. And because we believe in collaboration and co-creation. Your feedback will drive our direction of travel.
Please do share what you’d like to see offered in this portal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and support as we build out our Practitioner Portal to become a shared space where we can share insight, signpost resources, protocols and complex case studies to support you in the valuable work you do.